The Bank of America Plaza
|Formerly known as||
333 South Hope
Security Pacific Plaza
333 South Hope Street
Los Angeles, California 90071
|Designed by||AC Martin Partners|
|Neighborhood:||Downtown Los Angeles|
- Office space: 1,383,000 square feet
- Retail space: 39,000 square feet
- Parking: 2,300 spaces
- Stories above ground: 55
- Stories below ground: 9
- Chief architect: Charles Griggs
- The building's granite cladding is from Spain.
- 2003: This building is renamed from BP Plaza to Bank of America Plaza.