|Formerly known as||The Los Angeles Incline Railway|
351 South Hill Street
Los Angeles, California 90012
|Designed by||Merceau Bridge & Construction Company|
|Neighborhood:||Downtown Los Angeles|
- Trip length: 298 feet.
- Grade: 33%
- Architecture firm: Merceau Bridge & Construction Company
- Architecture firm: Train & Williams
- December 31, 1901: Angels Flight opens to the public.
- 1969: Angels Flight is dismantled and stored by the city.
- February 24, 1996: Angels Flight reopens.
- October 13, 2000: Angels Flight is added to the National Register of Historic Places
- February 1, 2001: Angels Flight is closed when an out of control rail car kills a man.
- November 1, 2008: After being refurbished, the Angels Flight rail cars are placed back on the track.