|Formerly known as||
Crocker Bank Plaza
611 West Sixth Street
Los Angeles, California 90071
|Designed by||William L. Pereira & Associates|
|Neighborhood:||Downtown Los Angeles|
- Floor space: 715,463 square feet
- Parking: 712 spaces
- There was once a restaurant on the top floor of this building.
- 1967: This building becomes the tallest building in Los Angeles.
- 1971: This building is surpassed in height by Arco Tower.
- 2007: A plan is floated to turn the upper stories of this building into residences.