Two California Plaza
350 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90071
|Designed by||Arthur Erickson Architects|
|Neighborhood:||Downtown Los Angeles|
- Floor space: 1,329,000 square feet
- Retail space: 52,000 square feet
- The fountains were designed by WET Design.
- California Plaza's water stage is made of Borington green slate.
- The land this building is on is actually owned by Los Angeles Community Redevelopment Agency.
- 1997: This building is named BOMA Building of the Year.
- 2001: This building is named BOMA Building of the Year.
- 2007: Maguire Properties buys this building in a deal with 22 other properties for $2,875,000,000.