One California Plaza
300 South Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90071
|Designed by||Arthur Erickson Architects|
|Neighborhood:||Downtown Los Angeles|
- Floor space: 991,836 square feet
- Stories above ground: 42
- Stories below ground: 5
- Parking: 1,313 spaces
- Elevators: 25
- Architecture firm: Arthur Erickson Architects
- Architecture firm: Gruen Associates
- Architecture firm: Kamnitzer & Cotton
- Developer: Bunker Hill Associates
- The fountains were designed by WET Design.
- California Plaza's water stage is made of Borington green slate.
- The land this building is on is actually owned by Los Angeles Community Redevelopment Agency.
- 1983: The city leases this land to the developer for 99 years.
- 1989: This building is named BOMA Building of the year.
- 2003: Metropolitan Life Insurance sells this building to Maguire Properties for $225 million.